Join 9Jarians / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 53,459 members, 19,999 topics. Date: November 19, 2017, 5:00 pm
Accounding to www.9jarians.com, below are the top 10 listed forums in the world. You can check the stats to verify.
10. HardForum.com [$26,820 Annually] — Number 10 in this list of top ten biggest forum websites in the world is Hard Forum. With over 14 million posts and more than 180,000 registered members, Hard Forum occupy the last spot on the top with pride. The forum is about technology, auction, and more. Developed with the vBulletin forum software, It is a one stop forum for technology and gadget lovers.
9. AVSForum.com — [$32,220 Annually] Founded in 1999 by David Bott and Alan Gouger, AVSForum.com is the largest discussion forum dedicated to Home Theater, cinema, and the products used with over one million members, 800 thousand threads, and seventeen million posts.
AVS is the place to discuss high-definition home theater gear, movies, and everything in between with enthusiasts from all over the world
8. Namepros.com — [$35,220 Annually] With over 200,000 registered members, NamePro.com is the biggest Domain Name Business forum on earth. It is a very active domain forum – acting as domain market place and discussion boards for avid Domainers worldwide.
7. AndroidForums.com — [$62,225 Annually] Own by Phandroid is the FIRST independent forum website dedicated to discussing all matter about android. On November 5th, 2007, rumors of the gPhone were put to rest as Google announced Android. By announcing a mobile platform instead of a manufactured handset, Google officially begun a mobile revolution.
On November 6th, 2007, Wired.com reported that “Android Already Has Phandroids“, making phandroid.com the first documented website reporting exclusively on Android news. Therefore, it is not surprising how big their forum has become within six years.
6. India-Forums.com — [$74,820 Annually] With over 750,000 registered members, India-Forums.com is the # 1 Discussion Forums in India and sixth in the world. The forum was started in December 2003. From the days of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi – India-Forums has succeeded in bringing together television viewers all across the globe. It has merged the virtual world and reality in a beautiful combination where virtual friends are now part of an extended family with many special bonds and relationships.
India-Forums started as television discussion forum has branched out to several other sections like Bollywood, Celebrity Interview, Internet Radio, Fan Clubs, Debate Mansion, Sports, Books Talk, Fashion News update and Gizmo Talks.
5. MineCraftForum.net — [$151,830 Annually] Owned by Curse Inc. MineCraftForum is the largest gamers discussion board on the internet, attracting more than 22 million unique visitors a month. It’s purpose is to help gamers enjoy the game in all aspects of their gaming lifestyle— from tips for a game they are playing, engaging with their friends in the gaming community to watching their favorite gaming professionals compete.
MindCraft Forum topics comprises, tools, databases, videos, guides, live streaming, and eSports teams. Online gaming enthusiasts depend on Curse for the tools and expertise they need in order to take their gaming to the next level. It a one stop forum for game lovers
4. WebHostingTalk.com — [$187,560 Annually] This forum is probably the best monetized forum is the world. Everything about web host, web hosting, server management and administration is discussed here. You can never have anything to do with host without bumping of this forum, that’s how big it it, occupying the forth position among the biggest forums in the world.
3. Nairaland.com — [$204,660? Annually] Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa and third biggest in the world. This forum is probably the opposite of WebHostingTalk in terms of monetization. If properly monetized and all the potentials realized, this forum has all it takes to comfortably bring in $200,000 yearly, but I doubt if it’s bringing anything close to that now. The forum is a broad discussion board, catering for all things under the sun as long as it’s worth talking about. It is founded in 2005 by a Nigerian Entrepreneur Oluwaseun Osewa.
2. DigitalPoint.com — [$465,690 Annually] Digital point sits on number two spot comfortably with nothing to worry about. After all, the champion is holding sway to number one spot without any desire whatsoever of relinquishing the top position . Digital Point is the center point for discussion on anything digital and computer. It is another well monetized forum.
1. WarriorForum.com — [$1,150,530 Annually] With over 1,000,000 registered member online and more than 22,000 guest online at any giving time of the day, you dare not compete with warrior forum in anyway. This monstrous forum on Internet marketing is unarguably the biggest forum on the Internet. Founded in 1997 by Allen Say, the forum has grown beyond every measure and has become the number one meeting point for Internet marketers worldwide.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|9Jarians - Copyright © 2012 - 2015 9jarians. All rights reserved. See 9Jarians and Coming soon blog|
Disclaimer: Every 9Jarians member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on 9Jarians.